Pages

20101126

At least, I know, they always there for me,

Hey people,

 I'm quite unwell, sore throat and burning eyes. Seriously, hope sangat tak jadi demam. I hate demam *like anybody loves to be in illness*. 22nd November, I made a date with both of my lesbo partner. Haha (statement taknak kontroversi pulak) . Thanks to Mr.Big Boss, alias the driver of the day. Haha :D *big hug*

Keluar pagi-pagi buta sebab nak spent quality and quantitive times with my loved ones. Catch the earliest show on the day of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1. Comment; All I can say is HP7 was worth my RM8 *since we were one of the early birds* Wohoo :D

From Jusco, all the way to Ipoh Parade to have our all-time-favorite Pakcik Muncung's Sizzling Mee. But the Pakcik who sizzles the sizzling mee wasn't our usual pouting uncle and of course, it tasted different. It has been 4 years up till now, but still, Sophie and I sit at our usual seat of Parade's Foodcourt. That is definitely something that we're proud of. Too bad that Kekanda Roxxa and another one partner-in-crime ; Aqmal can't make it. Initially, our main plan is to have Fara at the table together but since her 'flight' was at the evening, it's just me and Sophie then,done a duo.
blurrrrrr!
Spoke  Roxxa ; brother.
Spoke to Roxxa ; boyfriend.

After lunch, we did a must-do when having a girl friends outing. What else girl, window shopping for sure! As you know, it's already the end of semester and needless to say, we're officially POKAI so, retail therapy will be  unlogical whilst window shopping is definitely a relevant alternative. We stepped one shop after another, trying this and that, aww-ing and ewww-ing over some fancy dresses and also a fashion disaster production (as if I do fashion. -_-", but it's okay then cause I think Sophie's doing great in fashion and make up ) Lingering the whole Parade, parody-ing a pair of elite BFF having a shopping-tour. Then my phone was buzzing, message from Fara saying that she already reached Medan Gopeng.

Taking the last princess from the bus station and move (back) to Jusco. Sophie ordered McChicken Supreme and for sure I am shocked. We just had a lunch couple hours before, Hahaha :D but it's okay since she didn't finish her Sizzling Mee , so McD Jusco witnessed out craziness . If you were there on that time, you can hear our screaming and laughing *I think so*. What to do, I'm just to happy to have my best friends by my side. I love you so!And believe me people, making fun of dR.Rozmey definitely made your jaw pain, believe me. Here take some shot!
Familiar with this sign. I know what's on your mind. Haha


Shaked Mc Shacker!

So, there came the twilight, the sign saying it's the time to break-off. Sophie has to be in her castle of Cik Ha's. :D
Fara and me headed straight to my house. Night-over for definitely! Some pillow talks,stealing neighbor's wi-fi, and mengumpat! Haha :D


 you friends!

4 comments:

sarah said...

suka sign BAGUS tu
seperti berada di dua alam la ;p

Didiey R. said...

sarah : Tepat! 10 markah! Anda bagus *two thumbs up with gigi terkeluar*

Sesopie said...

I nak mcChicken supreme lagi!

Didiey R. said...

Sophie : When you get back okay. This time, all 4 :)