Pages

20101121

Women are critical puzzle you need to solve,

Hey peeps, how are you doing?

Before you proceed on my writing , it will be sweet if I warn you that, this is my perspective writing based. I don't give a damn if you guys hate the fact that the way I like and dislike things are totally different from yours. Everybody got their sides, isn't it?
So, shall we start?

Well, I knew this girl, my junior to be exact . I know she come from a wealthy breeding , throw a private party at the well-known lounge , wear designer's label etc etc. I bet she had culture super shock when she stranded too far form her norm civilization and life style. I don't blame her though, in fact I know how it feels like (who doesn't when you're a UiTM Arau students). With too many curfews to be bowed to, regulations ,dressing code, yada yada yada. She failed adapting herself to academic horizon ,well that's too bad. I watched her from afar, saw how she struggled so hard balancing her night life and morning class. Yah I know, I just confessed that I'm such a stalker just now.
I talked to her several times, as she is peramah and nice. Yes, she is nice undeniably.

She added me on Facebook and sometimes we comment each other's statuses. So and so and just now, she added me once more. I don't know why and I don't care actually since I'm just a friend no more that that. Just saw her photos and yeah, she uploaded a kissing picture(s) of her and her boyfriend. Of course, sealed by the lips one. Ouhh..how sweet baby!!*grunted*

I just don't get it. Have you ever think what your parents gonna feel after they come across your aww-so-lovely pictures? C'mon girl, you just uploaded your dignity on a cyber world and people can use em to screw you. If he is your legal husband, I will say it sweet but he's your 1 month's boyfriend wth? I'll say it's such a gross!

This is not our lifestyle baby.

p/s : I'm nor saint to give you advise or to say what is right and which is wrong. I'm just saying, the rest, you sort it yourself.

4 comments:

sarah said...

euww disgusting.
they all yang letak pic mcmtu kt fb
nk memncapub ke? bangga sungguh.

Didiey R. said...

probably -_-"

Sesopie said...

Siapakah siapakah?jeng jeng

Didiey R. said...

my junior in uitm baby.