Pages

20101230

At your service



As you can see, I am now a practical trainee of FRIM,Kepong. InsyaAllah I will be here till the end of March, according to the tentative. Yes I know,it’s pretty intolerable to do practical training far from your homiey area especially for of course a girl and to make things look worse,a non-holder of any driving licenses.My parents were freaking out after they knew their not-little girl will attending practical training hundreds kilometer from her home. Few attempts to calm their nerve’s over-reaction were failed as well.Dramas happened along the way and Alhamdulillah,I reached Selangor in a good form I mean they didn’t tried to tie me on the chair or whatever. You know parents; sometimes they kicked their rational mind aside when it comes to safety. It’s not they aren’t rational, they just need assurance. I had to urge myself to give them the best explanation. Remote sensing based agencies are scarce even around Malaysia,let alone Ipoh/Perak nearby and I had to bring out the best of myself to confide their rationale. 

So,here I am.

The original plan was to stay at Atuk Anjang’s place in Rawang and suddenly we knew my other Grand Family (Atuk Chik) are living nearby FRIM so the plan had changed. As we says, we just only can plan, the rest ,is up to The Almighty. Abruptly, I was offered to stay inside the FRIM,the quarters for staffs. Terus cepat cepat setuju. You know,staying at someone’s place isn’t a great idea. Even they are your blood. I don’t wanna give trouble anyone sending and taking me to and from work.Such a hassle!

So, a lot of shopping to prepare my new home was done.Daddy was grunting while making the payment. Since,it wasn’t part of the plan,for sure Daddy hasn’t prepared his wallet -__-“ Sorry Daddy,will make your ‘investment’ profitable one day.InsyaAllah.

So,tomorrow is cuti.I don’t have an idea how to spend/waste it.

-_-“

4 comments:

Tanaka..>GeNEcist..™® said...

woot!2x
Nice staff card.. Wish i got 1.. U praktikal sampai march?! not fair! Me sampai ujung bulan 5 taw.. huhu

Didiey R. said...

I got viva/final presentation nanti bro.You got one?

Tanaka..>GeNEcist..™® said...

Nope.. Buat report n company's profile je.. huhu

Sesopie said...

Muka comel je kat ID tu.. Owhh,dok hostel ke syg.. Kalau dtg KL kita jimba2 ea.