Pages

20101201

December Whisper,

Hey pretty people,

So, what you guys up to today? Lovely Wednesday isn't it? Hope berpanjangan lah di sepanjang hari no,no kita tidak mahu kain jemuran kita tak kering yea. Anda semua harus faham I sekarang dah join team mak-mak, pagi-pagi dah Tung Tang Tung Tang Alexander! sama naik dengan surirumah-surirumah sebelah rumah, berjemur kain satu time dengan mak-mak orang sebelah. Pandai ye mak-mak set timing jemur baju sama-sama, boleh bergosip-gosip. Ish ish ish.

So,we've reached the end of the year people. December is fun! remember? Let me tell you why December gonna be truly remembered.

Ehem-ehem.

1.Your's Truly birthday :)
2.Your's Truly birthday :)
3.Your's Truly Birthday :)
4.Your's Truly little gemok sister, Ecah's birthday
5.Your's Truly Fantastic friend,Suzana's Birthday
6.YES! Year-End-Sale, Christmas Sale yada yada yada .Money talks.

Haha. Annoying kan 1,2,3 benda yang sama. What to do, this is narcissist blog after all,so maybe you guys have to deal with it *smoochonthescreen*

So friends, if you can excuse me, I have chores to be settled. Adios amiga! Have a perfect December guys!

"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them." 

4 comments:

Sesopie said...

eh,sapa yours truly? X kenal lak. ;p

Didiey R. said...

alamak.tak kenal ke? i pun ta kenal.Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I fool interpret a only one of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I really like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net stage muster and resolve be checking assist soon. Will repress out of order my position as well and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.

Didiey R. said...

anon : please clarify me who are you /gimme yr link.